- A language of Mande branch of Niger-Congo language family spoken in south Sierra Leone and eastern Liberia.
- a part of a Mende-speaking men and women.
- a sizable West African ethnic group, speakers of the Mende language, residing mostly in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- The language of the Mende men and women.
- Of, from, or with respect to the Mende individuals.
- Of or pertaining to the Mende language.
- Definition for "Mende"
- A language of Mande branch of Niger-Congo language…
- View More
- Sentence for "Mende"
- Rhyme for "Mende"
- Urban Dictionary for "Mende"