- a part of an Iranian folks, closely pertaining to the Persians, inhabiting ancient Media.
- a person belonging to Western Iranian people who inhabited the ancient area of Media.
- See 1st & 2d mead, and meed.
- Middle English kinds of mead and meed.
- A native or an inhabitant of Media, a historical kingdom of Asia, south associated with the Caspian water, and soon after a part of the Persian empire.
- A native or inhabitant of Media in Asia.
Sentence for "Mede"
Same Context for "Mede"
Variant for "Mede"
Urban Dictionary for "Mede"