- A city of north-central Belgium north-northeast of Brussels. Launched in the early Middle Ages, it enjoyed its biggest success through the 15th and early 16th centuries. Populace: 78,900.
- regarding or produced at Mechlin or Malines in Belgium.
- A lace when the structure details tend to be defined by a flat bond. Also known as malines.
- a type of lace made at, or originating in, Mechelen.
- A kind of lace made at, or while it began with, Mechlin, in Belgium.
- identical to Mechlin lace.
- Dated form of Mechelen. (town in Belgium)
- Definition for "Mechlin"
- A city of north-central Belgium north-northeast of Brussels.…
- View More
- Sentence for "Mechlin"
- Cross Reference for "Mechlin"