- A member of a Bantu men and women inhabiting south and central Angola. Also referred to as Ovimbundu.
- The Bantu language with this individuals. Also referred to as Umbundu.
- an associate of a Bantu people inhabiting northern Angola. Also known as Ndongo.
- The Bantu language of this people. Also called Kimbundu.
- an ethnic group speaking Umbundu and residing in western Angola
- An ethnic band of Angola.
- Definition for "Mbundu"
- Sentence for "Mbundu"
- Nzinga, queen of the Mbundu, revived…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Mbundu"
- Etymologically Related for "Mbundu"