- A Christian feast observed in commemoration of this demise and burial of Saint Martin of Tours.
- November 11, the afternoon by which this feast is seen.
- St Martin's time, 11th November. A Scottish quarter-day.
- The feast of St. Martin, the eleventh of November; -- categorised as martlemans.
- A church event formerly maintained November 11th, in honor of St. Martin, the patron saint of France.
- the feast of Saint Martin; a-quarter day in Scotland
Sentence for "Martinmas"
- In A Continual Feast, author Evelyn…
Hypernym for "Martinmas"
Cross Reference for "Martinmas"
Variant for "Martinmas"