- an associate of a Christian Uniat church, chiefly of Lebanon, the liturgy of which is created in Syriac.
- certainly one of a Pre-Arab Semitic Christian ethnoreligious team into the Levant.
- among a body of nominal Christians, which talk the Arabic language, and reside on Mount Lebanon plus various areas of Syria. They simply take their particular name from 1 Maron of 6th century.
- certainly one of a body of Syriac Christians dwelling mainly into the mountains of Lebanon and Anti-Lebanon.
Sentence for "Maronite"
- Why the monks of Beit-Marun, hitherto…
Phrases for "Maronite"
Same Context for "Maronite"