- Of or concerning the Virgin Mary, her cult, or the woman theology.
- Of or relating to Mary I of England or Mary Queen of Scots.
- Of or associated with Gaius Marius: the Marian reforms associated with the legions.
- Of, or relating to the cult of the Virgin Mary
- Of or relating to Gaius Marius, Ancient Roman basic and statesman.
- Of or concerning the Mari men and women.
- Pertaining to the Virgin Mary, or occasionally to Mary, Queen of The united kingdomt, daughter of Henry VIII.
- of or relating to or venerating the Virgin Mary
- one of many Scots whom remained loyal to Mary, Queen of Scots in the disputes after her deposition.
- see Maid Marian.
- Same as mariet.
- Holocentrus marinus, a chætodontoid fish found in the western Indies.
- Of or pertaining to Caius Marius, a noted Roman general (passed away 86 b. c.), or their supporters.
- Of or regarding the Virgin Mary: because, the Marian doctrine regarding the Roman Catholic Church.
- Of or regarding Queen Mary of The united kingdomt, girl of Henry VIII.
- Definition for "Marian"
- Of or concerning the Virgin Mary, her cult,…
- View More
- Sentence for "Marian"
- Phrases for "Marian"
- Rhyme for "Marian"
- Etymologically Related for "Marian"
- Urban Dictionary for "Marian"
- A bitch occasionally. Just a little…
- View More