Definition for "Manx"
Sentence for "Manx"
Synonym for "Manx"
Rhyme for "Manx"
Hypernym for "Manx"
Cross Reference for "Manx"
Urban Dictionary for "Manx"
- Of or relating to the Isle of Man or its folks, language, or culture.
- concerning the Isle of Man and/or its Celto-Germanic men and women.
- regarding the Manx language (also called Manx Gaelic), a Goidelic language of Celtic family.
- Relating to the Manx pet type.
- Of or pertaining to the Isle of Man, or its residents.
- of or concerning the Isle of Man or its residents or their language
- the folks of the Isle of guy.
- The extinct Goidelic language of Manx.
- A Manx cat.
- a part or descendant associated with Celto-Germanic individuals of the Isle of guy; a Manxman or Manxwoman.
- A breed of domestic pet indigenous to the Isle of Man, principally described as suppression of the end, along with a short-haired coating and rounded, cobby human body.
- A cat for the Manx breed; a Manx cat.
- The native language associated with the inhabitants for the Isle of Man, which is one of the Gadhelic part for the Celtic tongues, and is hence closely allied into the Irish while the Gaelic.
- plural locals or residents of the Isle of Man; Manxmen.
- [lowercase] The shearwater, Puffinus anglorum.
- the old Gaelic previously spoken on the Isle of guy; the language might be utilized on ceremonial events
- a short-haired tailless strain of cat thought to originate regarding Isle of guy
- Manx Gaelic, a Goidelic Celtic language talked from the Isle of guy.
- The language for the inhabitants of this Isle of Man, a dialect of Celtic.
- Of or belonging to the Isle of guy, operating out of the Irish Sea, between England and Ireland, or even its language.