- a part of a Gnostic sect beginning in Jordan but still current in Iraq.
- a type of Aramaic utilized by the Mandeans.
- alternate spelling of Mandaean.
- the form of Aramaic used by the Mandeans
- a part of a tiny Gnostic sect that started in Jordan and survives in Iraq and whom thinks that John the Baptist ended up being the Messiah
- of or regarding the Mandaean men and women or their particular language or tradition
- Definition for "Mandean"
- a part of a Gnostic sect beginning in…
- View More
- Sentence for "Mandean"
- Hypernym for "Mandean"