- A believer in, or follower of, Mandaeism
- One of a tremendously ancient religious human anatomy, still discovered, though its people are few, inside southern part of Babylonia.
- The dialect of Aramaic where four sacred publications of this Mandæans are written.
- the type of Aramaic employed by the Mandeans
- a member of a tiny Gnostic sect that originated from Jordan and endures in Iraq and whom feels that John the Baptist had been the Messiah
- related to the Mandæans or to Mandæism. Also Mendœan.
- of or regarding the Mandaean men and women or their language or tradition
- Definition for "Mandaean"
- Sentence for "Mandaean"
- The name Mandaean literally means Gnostic…
- View More
- Synonym for "Mandaean"
- Hypernym for "Mandaean"