- an associate of a people indigenous to Manchuria whom ruled China throughout the Qing dynasty.
- The Tungusic language of the Manchu.
- one belonging to or descended from indigenous folks of Manchuria.
- an individual of the Qing Dynasty (Manchu Dynasty) of China.
- certainly one of a race, belonging to the Tungusic part of the Ural-Altaic family members, that Manchuria got its title, and which conquered Asia inside seventeenth century.
- The local language of Manchuria.
- An East Indian cargo-boat, normally with an individual mast and a square sail, much used on the Malabar coastline.
- the very last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) that was overthrown by revolutionaries; throughout the Qing dynasty China had been ruled by the Manchu
- a part of this Manchu speaking individuals of Mongolian battle of Manchuria; associated with the Tungus; conquered China in seventeenth century
- the Tungusic language spoken by the Manchu
- Of or relating to the Manchu or their particular language or culture.
- Manchurian, discussing the Manchu(rian) folks.
- Manchurian, talking about the Manchu language.
- Of or regarding Manchuria or its residents.
- The indigenous language of this Manchu men and women, spoken in Manchuria.
- The Qing Dynasty (Manchu Dynasty).
- Of or related to the Manchus, their nation (Manchuria), or their language.
- Definition for "Manchu"
- an associate of a people indigenous to Manchuria…
- View More
- Sentence for "Manchu"
- After elaborate preparations which extended over…
- View More
- Synonym for "Manchu"
- Hypernym for "Manchu"
- Same Context for "Manchu"
- Urban Dictionary for "Manchu"