- A native or inhabitant of Madagascar.
- The Austronesian language associated with Malagasy.
- A person from Madagascar or of Malagasy descent.
- A native or natives of Madagascar; additionally (sing.), the language.
- A native of Madagascar; an associate of every associated with the events or tribes inhabiting that area.
- The language of Madagascar.
- Of or concerning Madagascar, the Malagasy, or their language or culture.
- Of, from, or regarding Madagascar.
- Of or pertaining to the Malagasy men and women.
- Of, regarding or perhaps in the Malagasy language.
- The languages of Madagascar or of Malagasy people, when considered to be one language.
- The chief lect with this language or language group.
- Of or pertaining to Madagascar or its residents.
Sentence for "Malagasy"
Rhyme for "Malagasy"