- Greek Mythology A goddess, the oldest of the Pleiades.
- The brightest star in Pleiades.
- A genus of spider crabs, such as the common European species (Maia squinado).
- a lovely United states bombycid moth (Eucronia maia).
- The typical genus of Maiidœ, founded by Lamarck in 1801.
- type genus for the Majidae; nearly cosmopolitan in distribution
- Alternative type of Maja. A genus of ocean spiders.
- Daughter of Atlas and mom of Hermes.
- The goddess of growth after whom the month May ( Latin maius ) had been named.
- a lady provided title of current use.
Sentence for "Maia"
Rhyme for "Maia"
Hypernym for "Maia"
Same Context for "Maia"
Urban Dictionary for "Maia"