- the major schools of Buddhism, teaching social concern and universal salvation and energetic in Japan, Korea, Nepal, Tibet, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Asia.
- an important school of Buddhism teaching social issue and universal salvation, within Asia; Japan; Tibet; Nepal; Korea; and Mongolia.
- one of two great schools of Buddhist doctrine focusing a common find universal salvation esp through belief alone; mainly in China; Tibet; Japan.
- A later form of Buddhism, originated by Nagarguna.
- one of two great schools of Buddhist doctrine focusing a standard search for universal salvation particularly through belief alone; the prominent faith of Asia and Tibet and Japan
- a major college of Buddhism training social issue and universal salvation; China; Japan; Tibet; Nepal; Korea; Mongolia
- A school of Buddhism commonly practised in Asia, Japan, Korea and Mongolia. It actually indicates "Great Vehicle" and teaches universal salvation with emphasis on personal problems.
- Definition for "Mahayana"
- the major schools of Buddhism, teaching social concern…
- View More
- Sentence for "Mahayana"
- Heidegger's characterization of the fourfold's mutually…
- View More
- Synonym for "Mahayana"
- Rhyme for "Mahayana"
- Hypernym for "Mahayana"
- Cross Reference for "Mahayana"
- Same Context for "Mahayana"