- The canticle beginning Magnificat anima mea Dominum ("My heart doth magnify the Lord”).
- A musical setting of this canticle.
- A hymn or track of praise.
- The song regarding the Virgin Mary, Luke i. 46; -- so called since it commences using this term in Vulgate.
- The song or hymn of the Virgin Mary in Luke i. 46-55, beginning “My soul doth magnify the Lord.”
- A musical environment of the hymn.
- (Luke) the canticle regarding the Virgin Mary (from Luke 1:46 starting `Magnificat anima mea Dominum')
- The liturgical canticle of this Virgin Mary, sung in Christian churches; extracted from her reported words at the Annunciation
- Definition for "Magnificat"
- The canticle beginning Magnificat anima mea Dominum ("My…
- View More
- Sentence for "Magnificat"
- Hypernym for "Magnificat"
- Cross Reference for "Magnificat"