- a historical Inca fortress town inside Andes northwest of Cuzco, Peru. Its extensive damages, including sophisticated terraces, had been discovered in 1911.
- An ancient Inca site in Peru
- Inca fortress city within the Andes in Peru discovered in 1911; it would likely have already been built in the fifteenth century
- Definition for "Machu Picchu"
- a historical Inca fortress town inside Andes northwest…
- View More
- Sentence for "Machu Picchu"
- Hypernym for "Machu Picchu"
- Urban Dictionary for "Machu Picchu"