- a historical nation and Roman province of southwest Asia small in the Aegean Sea. Ruled from early times by Persia and Syria, it absolutely was annexed by Rome in the 1st century A.D.
- a historical area and Roman province in the southwest of Asia Minor, between Caria and Pamphylia
- a historical region on coastline of southwest Asia Minor
- Definition for "Lycia"
- a historical nation and Roman province of southwest…
- View More
- Sentence for "Lycia"
- Hypernym for "Lycia"
- Urban Dictionary for "Lycia"