- people through the separate grand duchy of Luxembourg or of Luxembourgish descent.
- An inhabitant associated with former duchy (originally countship) of Luxemburg (originally Letzeburg)
- An inhabitant regarding the Belgian province Luxemburg (Luxembourg), that was cut from the above in the grandducal split from the household of Orange's Dutch crown
- An inhabitant of city of Luxemburg, which is/was the main city of all of the above terriories
- a native or inhabitant of Luxembourg.
- a native or inhabitant of Luxembourg
Sentence for "Luxembourger"
Synonym for "Luxembourger"
Hypernym for "Luxembourger"
Etymologically Related for "Luxembourger"