- Of or regarding the region of Livonia or its folks or culture.
- Pertaining to Livonia or Livonians.
- Of or pertaining to Livonia, an area from the Baltic Sea previously part of Russia, today part of Latvia and Estonia.
- A native or inhabitant of this area of Livonia.
- an individual from Livonia.
- A native or an inhabitant of Livonia; the language (allied into Finnish) for the Livonians.
- A native or an inhabitant of Livonia, the Baltic provinces of Russia; especially, an associate of this ancient battle of Livonia.
- The language previously spoken by the Livonians.
- an associate associated with Livonian-speaking folks of Latvia
- the Finnic language spoken because of the individuals of Livonia in Estonia and Latvia
- A Finno-Ugric language talked in Latvia.
- Of or related to Livonia; Lettish.
Sentence for "Livonian"
- Some languages, such as Comanche, an…
Hypernym for "Livonian"
Same Context for "Livonian"