- Of or relating to Lithuania or its folks, language, or tradition.
- discussing or from Lithuania.
- Of or related to Lithuania (previously a principality united with Poland, then part of the Soviet Union, but since 1992 a completely independent country).
- of or associated with or characteristic of Lithuania or its people or language
- A native or inhabitant of Lithuania.
- you of Lithuanian ancestry.
- The Baltic language of this Lithuanians.
- A person located in or coming from Lithuania.
- A native, or the men and women, of Lithuania; additionally, the language associated with Lithuanian men and women.
- a part of a race inhabiting Lithuania, previously an independent country southeast regarding the Baltic sea, afterwards susceptible to Poland, today a part of western Russia.
- The language of Lithuania.
- the state language of Lithuania; belongs to the Baltic branch of Indo-European
- a native or inhabitant of Lithuania
- the key language of Lithuania.
- Of or with respect to Lithuania, or even its folks or language.
- Definition for "Lithuanian"
- Of or relating to Lithuania or its folks,…
- View More
- Sentence for "Lithuanian"
- According to the description (which is…
- View More
- Phrases for "Lithuanian"
- Rhyme for "Lithuanian"
- Hypernym for "Lithuanian"
- Etymologically Related for "Lithuanian"
- Same Context for "Lithuanian"
- Urban Dictionary for "Lithuanian"