- associated with the Levant, the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Of or related to the Levant.
- of or relating to the Levant or its residents
- A native or inhabitant of the Levant.
- A stout twilled silk textile, previously manufactured in the Levant.
- [capitalized] A native or an inhabitant of the Levant.
- [capitalized] A vessel belonging to the Levant.
- an abundant and stout silk material, described as having two faces various colors or colors.
- (previously) a native or inhabitant associated with the Levant
- Eastern; Oriental.
- [capitalized] Of or related to the Levant.
- Designating a certain style of silk fabric. See II., 3.
Sentence for "Levantine"
Hypernym for "Levantine"