- A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Orion and Columba.
- the kind genus associated with the Leporidae, comprising the hares.
- The representative and just extant genus of Leporidæ.
- a historical south constellation, situated south of Orion and eastern of Canis significant.
- type genus regarding the Leporidae: hares
- a constellation when you look at the southern hemisphere near Orion and Columba
- A taxonomic genus in the family Leporidae — the hares and jackrabbits.
- A winter constellation regarding the northern sky, thought to resemble a rabbit. It lies south of constellation Orion.
Sentence for "Lepus"
Synonym for "Lepus"
Hypernym for "Lepus"
Form for "Lepus"