- Greek Mythology A queen of Sparta in addition to mommy, by Zeus in the form of a swan, of Helen and Pollux and, by the woman husband Tyndareus, of Castor and Clytemnestra.
- The satellite of Jupiter that is ninth in length from world.
- In Greek myth., the spouse of Tyndareus, king of Sparta, and mother of Clytæmnestra, Helen, Castor, and Pollux.
- In zoology:
- The Standard genus of Ledidæ.
- A spurious genus of spiders.
- A genus of amphipod crustaceans.
- (Greek mythology) a queen of Sparta who was raped by Zeus that has taken the form of a swan; Helen of Troy had been conceived within the rape of Leda
- The partner of Tyndareus and mama of Helen, Clytemnestra and Castor and Pollux hatched from eggs because of a seduction by Zeus into the guise of a swan
Sentence for "Leda"
Phrases for "Leda"
Rhyme for "Leda"
Hypernym for "Leda"
Urban Dictionary for "Leda"