- An idiom, a structure, or a word derived from or suggestive of Latin.
- Any term or phrase borrowed from Latin, or suggestive of Latin
- A Latin idiom; a mode of message peculiar to Latin; additionally, a mode of address an additional language, as English, formed on a Latin model.
- A Latin idiom; a mode of phrase, unusual into Latin language; using Latin types or derivatives.
- a word or term lent from Latin
- Definition for "Latinism"
- An idiom, a structure, or a word derived…
- View More
- Sentence for "Latinism"
- Hypernym for "Latinism"