Definition for "Lapp"
Sentence for "Lapp"
Rhyme for "Lapp"
Hypernym for "Lapp"
Form for "Lapp"
Variant for "Lapp"
Urban Dictionary for "Lapp"
- An indigenous person from Lapland. Among Sami men and women.
- The language regarding the Lapp individuals.
- identical to laplander. Cf. lapps.
- a part associated with the competition from where Lapland got its name, but which forms just a portion of its population.
- An abbreviation of Lappish.
- an associate of an indigenous nomadic folks residing in north Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- the language of nomadic Lapps in north Scandinavia plus the Kola Peninsula
- From Lapland or associated with Lapp individuals