- Of or concerning Laodicea.
- Indifferent or lukewarm especially in matters of religion.
- with respect to Laodicea
- lukewarm, neither hot nor cool (with reference to Revelation 3:16)
- Of or related to Laodicea, a city in Phrygia Major; such as the Christians of Laodicea; warm in religion.
- A native or inhabitant of Laodicea.
- a person from Laodicea
- An inhabitant of Laodicea.
- a person who resembles the Laodicean Christians in character; a lukewarm Christian.
- Of or regarding Laodicea, a historical town of Phrygia significant (today Eski-hissar), or even to its inhabitants.
- just like the Christians of Laodicea; warm in religion.
- Definition for "Laodicean"
- Sentence for "Laodicean"
- Same Context for "Laodicean"