- a graph purporting to demonstrate the connection between income tax rates and government earnings; earnings increases as income tax prices increase around an optimum beyond which earnings declines
- A curved graph that illustrates the idea that, if income tax prices rise beyond a specific degree, they discourage economic development, thus lowering government revenues.
- Definition for "Laffer curve"
- a graph purporting to demonstrate the connection between…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Laffer curve"