- 25th March, an English quarter day.
- 25th March, Christian holy-day, the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary.
- the afternoon associated with the annunciation of Virgin Mary, March 25. See annunciation.
- The day where is held the event of Annunciation of the Virgin Mary, March 25th. See annunciation.
- a festival commemorating the announcement for the Incarnation by the angel Gabriel towards Virgin Mary; 25 % time in The united kingdomt, Wales, and Ireland
Sentence for "Lady Day"
Hypernym for "Lady Day"
Variant for "Lady Day"
Urban Dictionary for "Lady Day"
- leyyy-dee-deyyyy Think Mary PoppinsThe name directed…