- See Romansh.
- A dialect of Romansh talked in Engadine between Saint Moritz plus the Austrian edge.
- an individual who is a native speaker of Ladin.
- A Romansch dialect talked in a few elements of Switzerland therefore the Tyrol.
- an individual speaking Ladin as a mother tongue.
- A branch of Rheto-Romanic language spoken into the Engadine in Switzerland as well as the top Inn valley in Tyrol. See Rheto-Romanic.
- a Rhaeto-Romance dialect of Romansh spoken in southeastern Switzerland
- A sub-dialect for the Indo-European Romance superfamily, talked mainly in southeastern region of Switzerland, the upper portion of Tyrol, as well as in the Dolomite Mountains in Northern Italy Italy.
Sentence for "Ladin"
Quotes for "Ladin"
- "The enemy is not just terrorism.…"
Hypernym for "Ladin"
Cross Reference for "Ladin"