- A knightly member of the crusader age army order of Templars
- an associate of a York rite masonic order
- a person just who belongs to a Masonic purchase in america
- a knight of a religious military purchase created in 1118 to safeguard pilgrims while the Holy Sepulcher
- See commandery, n., 3, and Templar, n., 1 and 3.
- Definition for "Knight Templar"
- A knightly member of the crusader age army…
- View More
- Sentence for "Knight Templar"
- Hypernym for "Knight Templar"
- Variant for "Knight Templar"