- the next month of the year into the Jewish calendar. See Dining Table at diary.
- the next thirty days of Jewish civil 12 months; the ninth thirty days of the ecclesiastical 12 months into the Jewish diary, occupying part of November and an integral part of December.
- the third month for the municipal year; the ninth thirty days associated with ecclesiastical 12 months inside Jewish schedule (in November and December)
- The third thirty days for the municipal year inside Jewish diary, after Cheshvan and before Tevet.
- Definition for "Kislev"
- the next month of the year into the…
- View More
- Sentence for "Kislev"
- Hypernym for "Kislev"
- Variant for "Kislev"