- a household of languages of south Africa, including those for the Khoikhoin together with San.
- an associate regarding the Khoi or San men and women.
- a household of languages spoken in south Africa
- The selection of Southern African indigenous people, comprising the Khoi and San. Indigenous towards semi-desert regions.
- The group of languages associated with the Khoisan including Nama, ‡Hõã, ǃKung, ǃXũũ, Ju/’hoan, and ‡Kx’auǁ’ein.
Sentence for "Khoisan"
- Following an initial labor shortage immediately…
Hyponym for "Khoisan"
Hypernym for "Khoisan"