- A city of southeast Russia on Amur River nearby the Chinese border. On the web site of a fort established in 1652, it prospered after the coming regarding the railway in 1905. Populace: 579,000.
- a sizable town in asia of Russia, administrative center of Khabarovsk kray.
- a city on the Amur River in the edge of China and money of Khabarovsk
- an administrative territory in Russia regarding the eastern coastline of Siberia
- Definition for "Khabarovsk"
- A city of southeast Russia on Amur River…
- View More
- Sentence for "Khabarovsk"
- Synonym for "Khabarovsk"
- Hypernym for "Khabarovsk"