- a tall us tree (Gymnocladus Canadensis) with bipinnate leaves. It creates huge woody pods containing several seeds which have been used as a replacement for coffee. The timber is quite important.
- handsome tree of central and eastern the united states having huge bipinnate leaves and green-white plants followed by big woody brown pods whoever seeds are utilized as a coffee substitute
- Definition for "Kentucky coffee tree"
- a tall us tree (Gymnocladus Canadensis) with bipinnate…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Kentucky coffee tree"