- A Native American folks inhabiting northwest Ca, closely relevant in tradition to the Yurok.
- a part for this folks.
- The Hokan language associated with the Karok.
- the Quoratean language of this Karok
- a part of a North United states Indian folks of the Klamath lake valley in north California
- A Native US tribe of Northwestern Ca.
- a part for this tribe.
- The Hokan language among these individuals.
Definition for "Karok"
- A Native American folks inhabiting northwest Ca, closely…
Sentence for "Karok"
Hypernym for "Karok"