- Of or regarding Karelia or its individuals, language, or culture.
- Of, or with respect to, Karelia or its men and women, culture or language.
- A native or inhabitant of Karelia.
- The Finnic language spoken in Karelia.
- some body from Karelia
- one of several eastern divisions associated with the Baltic Finns.
- The language among these eastern Finns.
- a Finnic language talked by the individuals of Karelia
- a member for the Finnish men and women residing in Karelia in northwestern European Russia
- A language closely about Finnish, spoken in Karelia, Russia and Finland.
- Of or regarding the Karelians.
Sentence for "Karelian"
- The early illusion of our beautiful…
Synonym for "Karelian"
Rhyme for "Karelian"
Hypernym for "Karelian"