- Of, resembling, or regarding Samuel Johnson or their writings.
- Of or regarding Samuel Johnson (1709–1784), English publisher and lexicographer.
- with respect to or resembling Dr. Johnson or his design; pompous; inflated.
- An admirer or a student of Samuel Johnson or his work.
- concerning or characteristic of Dr. Samuel Johnson, his writings (especially their English dictionary), or their style.
- Definition for "Johnsonian"
- Of, resembling, or regarding Samuel Johnson or their…
- View More
- Sentence for "Johnsonian"
- Synonym for "Johnsonian"
- Same Context for "Johnsonian"