- The annual calendar used in Judaism. It determines the Jewish breaks, which Torah portions to learn, Yahrzeits, and which set of Psalms should always be read daily.
- A lunisolar diary in use among Hebraic individuals, reckoning from the year 3761 b. c., the date usually offered for production.
- (Judaism) the calendar employed by the Jews; times from 3761 BC (the assumed time of Creation of society); a lunar 12 months of 354 days is adjusted into solar 12 months by regular jump years
- Definition for "Jewish calendar"
- The annual calendar used in Judaism. It determines…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Jewish calendar"