- a spiny, leguminous tree (Parkinsonia aculeata), extensively dispersed in hot nations, and used for hedges.
- East Indian spiny tree having twice-pinnate leaves and yellowish flowers accompanied by level pods; supply of black colored catechu
- big shrub or shrubby tree having sharp spines and pinnate leaves with little deciduous leaflets and sweet-scented racemose yellow-orange flowers; grown up as ornamentals or hedging or disaster meals for livestock; tropical The united states but naturalized in south united states of america
- spiny tree having dark red edible fruits
- thorny Eurasian shrub with dry woody winged good fresh fruit
Hypernym for "Jerusalem thorn"
- View More