- One who keeps that vowel points associated with word Jehovah, in Hebrew, will be the appropriate vowels of that term; -- opposed to adonist.
- The composer of the passages associated with the Old-Testament, especially those of the Pentateuch, where Supreme Being is fashioned Jehovah. See Elohist.
- an associate of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
- anybody who utilizes your message "Jehovah" because the name of God in worship.
- person who preserves the vowel things associated with word Jehovah, in Hebrew, will be the proper vowels of the word; -- in opposition to adonist.
- The author of the passages of the Old-Testament, especially those of this Pentateuch, in which the Supreme becoming is styled Jehovah. See Elohist.
- The supposed author of particular passages associated with the Pentateuch by which God is obviously spoken of as Jehovah. Also Jahvist. See Elohist.
- one that maintains the vowel-points annexed into word Jehovah in Hebrew would be the appropriate vowels regarding the term, and show the genuine pronunciation.
- Definition for "Jehovist"
- One who keeps that vowel points associated with…
- View More
- Sentence for "Jehovist"
- This combination of Deuteronomy with the…
- View More
- Antonym for "Jehovist"
- Variant for "Jehovist"