- evergreen tree of cozy areas having fuzzy yellowish olive-sized fresh fruit with a sizable free-stone; indigenous to China and Japan
- yellowish olive-sized semitropical good fresh fruit with a large free stone and relatively little flesh; useful for jellies
- tiny tree of China and Japan bearing large yellowish to red plums typically significantly inferior incomparison to European plums in taste
- Definition for "Japanese plum"
- evergreen tree of cozy areas having fuzzy yellowish…
- View More
- Sentence for "Japanese plum"
- Hypernym for "Japanese plum"
- Urban Dictionary for "Japanese plum"