- the greatest for the Volcano Islands of Japan inside northwest Pacific Ocean east of Taiwan. The island ended up being the scene of extreme fighting during World War II.
- A volcanic island in Japan’s Ogasawara Islands chain, officially called Iōtō in Japanese.
- A volcanic area found in the Satsunan Shoto, an island group south of Kyushu, also known as Satsuma Iojima.
- A decisive struggle during World War II.
- the biggest of Volcano isles of Japan
- a bloody and prolonged procedure regarding area of Iwo Jima in which American marines arrived and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945)
Sentence for "Iwo Jima"
Hypernym for "Iwo Jima"
Urban Dictionary for "Iwo Jima"