- the greatest for the Volcano Islands of Japan inside northwest Pacific Ocean east of Taiwan. The island ended up being the scene of extreme fighting during World War II.
- A volcanic island in Japan’s Ogasawara Islands chain, officially called Iōtō in Japanese.
- A volcanic area found in the Satsunan Shoto, an island group south of Kyushu, also known as Satsuma Iojima.
- A decisive struggle during World War II.
- the biggest of Volcano isles of Japan
- a bloody and prolonged procedure regarding area of Iwo Jima in which American marines arrived and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945)
- Definition for "Iwo Jima"
- the greatest for the Volcano Islands of Japan…
- View More
- Sentence for "Iwo Jima"
- Hypernym for "Iwo Jima"
- Urban Dictionary for "Iwo Jima"