- The Indo-European language household considered from the viewpoint that Proto-Indo-European as traditionally reconstructed may be the sibling and never the ancestor of Anatolian.
- The hypothetical parent language of Indo-European and Anatolian.
- the household of languages that by 1000 BC had been talked throughout European countries plus areas of southwestern and southern Asia
- a hypothetical language household where Anatolian languages and also the Indo-European languages tend to be individual branches
Sentence for "Indo-Hittite"
- My Indo-Europeanist instincts immediately try to…
Hyponym for "Indo-Hittite"
Hypernym for "Indo-Hittite"