- any one of multiple red or purple pigments containing ferric oxide, present in all-natural earth or created by chemical practices.
- the color of Indian red pigment: multiple dark, purplish reds.
- See under Indian, and Almagra.
- a reddish-brown color resembling the purple earth utilized as body paint by US Indians
- a red pigment composed in part from ferric oxide that will be usually found in paints and beauty products
- a red soil containing ferric oxide; usually used as a pigment
- getting the colour of Indian purple pigment.
- See Almagra.
Hypernym for "Indian red"
Form for "Indian red"