- A transparent type of calcite, always demonstrate the polarisation of light.
- a transparent calcite present Iceland and used in polarizing microscopes
- A transparent number of calcite, the very best of that is obtained in Iceland. It really is employed for the prisms regarding the polariscope, due to the powerful dual refraction. Cf. calcite.
- Definition for "Iceland spar"
- A transparent type of calcite, always demonstrate the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Iceland spar"
- Variant for "Iceland spar"