- A brittle, grayish-brown, Arctic lichen (Cetraria islandica) often utilized as a food or perhaps in medication.
- A lichen, Cetraria islandica, that resembles a moss.
- a lichen. See Iceland Moss.
- an such like. See the nouns.
- lichen with branched flattened partially erect thallus that grows in mountainous and Arctic areas; utilized as a medicine or meals for people and livestock; a source of glycerol
- some sort of lichen (Cetraria Icelandica) found from Arctic regions into North Temperate area. It furnishes a nutritious jelly alongside forms of food, and is used in pulmonary issues as a demulcent.
Definition for "Iceland moss"
- A brittle, grayish-brown, Arctic lichen (Cetraria islandica) often…
Hypernym for "Iceland moss"