- Business initial public offering
- Intellectual Property workplace
- A genus of dicotyledonous plants belonging to the family members Moraceæ. See Antiaris.
- An arrow poison ready from upas-sap, Ipo toxicaria, because of the Kenyahs in Borneo, who also put it to use internally as a medicine for malaria.
- a corporation's first provide to sell stock toward public
- Definition for "IPO"
- Sentence for "IPO"
- Hypernym for "IPO"
- Urban Dictionary for "IPO"
- "Initial community Offering"1. First Public Stock…
- View More