- A fairy tale personality whose name happens to be synonymous with such a thing fragile or even the existence that is precarious.
- brief and wide. For this reason title “Humpty-Dumpty” in “Mother Goose,” personifying an egg.
- a well liked Gipsy drink, composed of ale boiled with brandy.
- an egg-shaped character in a nursery rhyme who dropped down a wall and might never be put right back together again (late seventeenth century)
- Definition for "Humpty Dumpty"
- A fairy tale personality whose name happens to…
- View More
- Sentence for "Humpty Dumpty"
- Hypernym for "Humpty Dumpty"
- Form for "Humpty Dumpty"
- Urban Dictionary for "Humpty Dumpty"