- A constellation within the Southern Hemisphere near Hydrus, Eridanus, and Reticulum.
- identical to horology, 2.
- [capitalized] A southern constellation of twelve performers, placed by Lacaille east of Eridanus. Its brightest celebrity is for the 4th magnitude.
- In botany, a table of this hours of which the plants of certain plants open and close-in confirmed locality.
- A constellation associated with the southern sky, thought to resemble a pendulum time clock. It lies between your constellations Fornax and Dorado.
- Definition for "Horologium"
- A constellation within the Southern Hemisphere near Hydrus,…
- View More
- Sentence for "Horologium"
- Cross Reference for "Horologium"
- Etymologically Related for "Horologium"
- Form for "Horologium"