- A suborder of Hemiptera, by which both sets of wings are comparable in texture, and do not overlap whenever folded, as in the cicada. See hemiptera.
- among the two prime divisions of hemipterous insects started by Latreille in 1817; a suborder of Hemiptera, contrasted with Heteroptera.
- an organization coextensive with the preceding, except that Phytophthiria are excluded. Auchenorhynchi is a synonym of Homoptera inside feeling.
- plant lice (aphids); whiteflies; cicadas; leafhoppers; plant hoppers; scale pests and mealybugs; spittle pests
Sentence for "Homoptera"
- Experimental releases of Anthocoris nemoralis F.…
Hypernym for "Homoptera"
Variant for "Homoptera"